[Inpycon] Reg PyCon India 2018

qua non akshayaurora at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 01:40:06 EDT 2018

The correct way of interacting in discussion thread is to discuss about the
initial main point.

In this thread it was about offer from CMR.

Questions were raised and answered adequately for that with proper
explanations from HydPy team.

This marks the thread closed and solved.

An further discussion about anything should be on a separate thread.

HydPy you do not have to reply to any such attempts to hijack a thread.

Simply ask the person politely to start a new thread then mark thread as
solved and closed for discussion.