[Inpycon] Website/Design Workgroup Minutes of Meeting - 20180416

Ananyo Maiti ananyoevo at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 16:16:04 EDT 2018

Hi all,
We had the first Website/Design Workgroup meeting on Monday, 16th April
2018.

*Attendees *:
Ananya Maiti
Chirag Choudhary
Rajat Saini
Shashank Kumar
Pradhvan Bisht

Given below are the *Minutes of the Meeting*

*Things Done*

   - Change in Location
   - Added FAQs
   - Volunteer announcement

*Things To  Do / Action Items*

*Web team & Dev work*

   - Communicate with the CFP team regarding proposal review process and
      open corresponding feature issues in junction
      - Distribution of work from the mailing list to the communication
      channel (discord)
      - Admin access to the junction repo and blog repo
      - Add the workgroup to the Pycon India 2018 GitHub team so they can
      review PRs
      - Make a contribution guideline for various repo of Pycon India for
      first-time contributors.
      - Explore creation of mobile app for PyCon India
         - We can take & extend the app from PyDelhi Conf 2017
         - Take from google IO etc.
      - Add volunteers to the discord channel so they can attend the
      workgroup meetings

*Design Work*

   - Generic poster for announcing sponsors, CFP proposals
      - Designs for the poster/banners for CFP
      - Reach out to web chirpy for updating the assets on the website like
      favicon etc

*Content writing *

   - Find volunteers for writing blogs
      - A blog about writing a good CFP before opening the CFP

*Collaborating with social media team *

   - Reaching out to various user groups through mailing lists and other
      communication channels

We decided to have Bi-Weekly meetings on Mondays at 9.30pm. Next time
onwards Volunteers or anyone interested can join. We will have a hangouts
call or explore any other platform if attendees are more. Link will be
shared in the Mailing list prior to the call

Thanks,
Ananyo
HydPy

ᐧ