[Inpycon] Looking for accommodation at PyCon 2018 Hyderabad

Chirag Choudhary chirag200666 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 13:34:28 EDT 2018

Hi Nitika,

Adding to what Aakanksha and Bibhas mentioned. PyCon India doesn't provide
accommodation but information on accommodation & transportation will be
given via blog post 2-3 days prior to the event in a form of a blog post,
keep an eye on social media for the same. We will put up a list of
potential accommodations near the venue at different price points which you
can choose from based on what suits best for you. Similarly, information on
how to reach from railway station/ airport etc. to the venue will also be
provided.

@Gaurav
Tickets will be released by mid of next month & schedule will take few
months, please subscribe to twitter <https://twitter.com/pyconindia> for
announcements.

Regards
Chirag