[Inpycon] Mentoring Speakers

akshita gupta akshitadvlp at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 09:02:35 EDT 2018

Hello Anand,
I think it's a great Ideas of letting mentors guide newbie speakers.
It will definitely encourage the first time speakers like I will also be
submitting a proposal for speaking and this will be my first time at a
conference. So, It definitely feels good to have a mentor to support and
correct the mistakes.

I think the first option is quite suited as speakers can individually
contact the mentor based upon their domain .