[Inpycon] Call for volunteers for PyCon India 2018 Social Media team

Lakshmanan Meiyappan lakshmanan.meiyappan at gmail.com
Mon Jan 8 04:37:41 EST 2018

Greetings,

I'm interested to contribute to PyCon through Social Media Volunteering.
Please do add me in the list of Volunteers. I'm also a active member and
organizer of several tech communities in my region, I think I can take out
the word to my community people effectively.

Thanks

>>> [1]. https://in.pycon.org/blog/2015/volunteering-for-pycon-india-
>>> 2015.html
>>>

>>> --