[Inpycon] Is PyCon India "really open"?

Shashank Kumar shashankkumarkushwaha at gmail.com
Fri Jan 12 14:31:13 EST 2018

On Saturday 13 January 2018 12:41 AM, vijay kumar wrote:

> You have approved the PR that not correct.  Please take a look on PR
> once again.
>
> We would be more happy if get more helping hands.
> We have been requesting for people to help with content review.
>

> As you are strong recommendation something . Request you to propose to
> whole commuity and help.
>
> --
> Thanks,
> Vijay
That is exactly why my review is not final or any review so to speak. My
point since the beginning is that reviews/comments should be open. I
would love to look into issues, make mistakes, correct them and finally
the maintainers find value in what I did then they are happy to merge it
to the codebase. If you stop someone from contributing at the beginning,
even if it starts with a mistake, you are hindering the value it might
create.

If any volunteer on the website team is listening, I want to help out!

Regards,
Shashank Kumar
@realslimshankhy