[Inpycon] Is PyCon India "really open"?

Peeyush Aggarwal peeyushaggarwal94 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 12 14:52:02 EST 2018

On 13-Jan-2018 1:07 AM, "Noufal Ibrahim KV" <noufal at nibrahim.net.in> wrote:

On Sat, Jan 13 2018, vijay kumar wrote:

[...]

> Now that you says you didn't know anything, Are you correct to approve
> PR ?

An "LGTM" is not an approval.

> I Personally would not recommend anyone doing anyone.

What exactly are you trying to say here?

I think we can resolve this quite easily.  Why don't you point everyone
on this list to the exact damage that he caused because he "didn't know
anything"? If his LGTM actually legitimises a bad commit, then there's
some substance to what you're saying. Please show us if this is the
case.

Otherwise, your argument makes no sense whatsoever and you owe
realslimshanky an apology.

What happened was on the part of the community. Being a member of the same
( in whatever capacity, as I am not sure if my name is there on that
important list) I tender my apologies to Shashank for the misdeed that
happen.

I request him to ignore this incident as a fringe element and continue is
good deeds.

Also, whosoever is authorised, kindly restore his rights to merge PRs.

I hope this will bring and end to this issue and the people who found it
incorrect would come up with some concrete guidelines on how to tackle
these situations.

--
Cordially,
Noufal