[Inpycon] Is PyCon India "really open"?

vijay kumar vnbang2003 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 12 15:26:40 EST 2018

On Sat, Jan 13, 2018 at 1:49 AM, Noufal Ibrahim KV <noufal at nibrahim.net.in>
wrote:

> On Sat, Jan 13 2018, vijay kumar wrote:
>

> [...]
>
> > Noufal, This is uncalled for.
> > Can you expalin diffeence between review and approve?
> > Did you check if it was just review ?
>
> I did now and I see it was an approval. My bad.
>
> Doesn't take anything away from my argument though and you still haven't
> answered my questions. What damage has he done by approving these
> changes without responding to your initial call for volunteers?

Its not correct from any point to approve PR.
Even today if he didn't had complete information he could asked in review
comments and someone would have helped him.
Probably , I could have reponded better and will fix it. but this was 2 PR
in last 30 days he approved without complete information.

I personaly support everyone reviewing that why I have always requested
everyone to review each documents and ask every volunteer to communiucate
on mailing list as much as possible.

> --
> Cordially,
> Noufal