[Inpycon] Is PyCon India "really open"?

vijay kumar vnbang2003 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 12 15:34:13 EST 2018

On Sat, Jan 13, 2018 at 1:54 AM, Sanyam Khurana <sanyam.khurana01 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hey,
>
> On Sat, Jan 13, 2018 at 1:34 AM, vijay kumar <vnbang2003 at gmail.com> wrote:
> >>
> > I never did and that not how i work.
> > PyCon India 2013 -2015 is example of how many volunteers work and how
> they
> > happily contribute even today.
> > I don't need to prove anyone anything.
>
> Wow, I realize everytime I see 2013-2015. Didn't we have PyCon India
> in 2016 & 2017?

I was actively involved only those years so i can use only example which i
am part of.

> > First discusison happendin in Meeting , MOM had been published in
> mailing list.
> > Next steps volunteer take based on thier comfort communication channel
> as it basically 1:1 discussions mainly.
>
> I don't know how to react to this. 1:1 discussions and saying
> community takes decision. A grand salute to this.

All decision is done here. They speak offline to make faster progress that
1:1 discussion.
It common way of working , Few people use IRC , Few use Email .
Don't you use IRC/Email if you want any offline suggestion from anyone ?

> That is why, he was not aware of your *personal discussions*.
>

> --
> Mozilla Rep
> http://www.SanyamKhurana.com
> Github: CuriousLearner