[Inpycon] Is PyCon India "really open"?

vijay kumar vnbang2003 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 14 05:15:11 EST 2018

>> I do not have energy to fight with everybody here to give proof for every
>> point I make. If you do not have trust, I cant help.
>>

> Community is not trusting the core team. That's what you should notice
> here.

Hi All,

I did not have any bad intention of stopping anyone from volunteering
neither did I feel that am above the community. As said earlier, I could
have handled the situation better. Am sorry if I have hurt anybody by
mistake, it was not intentional.

Anyways, I would like to formally step down from core team of PyCon India
2018. Request community to choose the members whom they trust.

Thanks,
Vijay