[Inpycon] Is PyCon India "really open"?

Peeyush Aggarwal peeyushaggarwal94 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 14 13:24:46 EST 2018

Apologies for top posting ( anyways it's not going to matter)

Vijay has stepped down and tendered an apology ( in whatsoever form it is).

Seeing all that went through the thread, I don't think we as a community
could achieve much by extending this further.

The community has apologised to Shashank and personally knowing him, he is
a man of high spirits and motivation. I am sure he will understand the
situation and continue to contribute in whatever form and capacity he can.

The least we can do is atleast get the volunteer the rights back ( which
were conferred by the community and revoked by a will of single or maybe a
handful people. God knows)

Let's work together towards to have a grand 10th anniversary.

Peeyush