[Inpycon] Stepping down from the PyCon India 2018 core team

Noufal Ibrahim KV noufal at nibrahim.net.in
Tue Jan 16 23:37:23 EST 2018

Since you mentioned me by name,  I'll just clarify.

All these things which you mentioned in your email are problems that
need to be fixed. Lack of transparency, moving discussions to telegram
groups etc. are all bad. I've not been very involved in the events since
2011 so I can't comment on all the things you've mentioned but I'm sure
they're valid and need to be addressed.

In this specific thread, all I objected to was Vijays response in the
PR. I think, and still hold, that the comment was inappropriate and his
explanation inadequate.  I don't have any trust issues with any of you.

So, if you Chandan and Sayan are leaving because you think I don't trust
you guys, I ask you to reconsider.

--
Cordially,
Noufal