[Inpycon] Volunteering (was: Is PyCon India "really open"?)

Noufal Ibrahim KV noufal at nibrahim.net.in
Mon Jan 22 12:00:58 EST 2018

On Thu, Jan 18 2018, JISHNU BHATTACHARYA wrote:

> Hi :
> One quick question - since joining for past few days getting these long
> mails.
>
> 1. How  add my deck if I am interested  for presentation.
> 2. How to work as volunteer

[...]

It's a bad idea to reply an active and long thread with a message if you
want to ask something new. Start a separate thread with a new subject
and that will stick out so that people can respond separately.

As for your specific questions.

1. You can upload a proposal for your talk once the CFP (call for
proposals) is announced. This will happen on this list as well as other
places.

2. There will be calls for volunteers in various areas on this list. You
can pitch in then.

--
Cordially,
Noufal