[Inpycon] Is PyCon India "really open"?

Vanitha Shanmugam vani.pree at gmail.com
Tue Jan 23 04:02:25 EST 2018

Hi,

Sorry for top posting.

@ Haris,
Thanks for trusting me. Your email reminded me of the good times during
previous editions of PyCon India, thanks for penning them down. :)

@ Kumar Anirudha and Ayush,
Thanks for your email.

Sorry to say that my decision remains and I do not have any enthusiasm or
positivity left to come back after such a turn of events. Am sure PyCon
India 2018 will be back on track soon.

Thanks,
Vanitha