[Inpycon] [Hydpy] Re: Pycon India 2018 Finance

E Manivannan elangovan.manivannan at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 00:26:37 EDT 2018

Hi Guys,
             Suggestion & recent revalation are taking us in tangential
direction and for last couple of days, I have been trying to work out
alternative.

I think it's wise to address the short-term need i.e. temporarly go with an
organisation only for Pycon India 2018 and later we form the new the
organization which can act as finance manager for Pycon India.
Now for current Pycon India 2018, I haven't made up my mind on which will
be the organisation going to help us to manage fund. Please find the
options and challenges.

   - AFROST
      - Book are clean & no transaction. However there is a threat of
      liability - which no one is explaining and I'm not sure whether
the threat
      itself is legitimate or not.
   - Other Organization
      - We spoke to couple of organization and they are willing to do it
      however they want to charges anywhere from 5-10%  which would cost us
      2-6Lacs
   - New Organization
      - Time taken to form a new organization.

Exploring all options & still discussing at this point in time. I hope to
have clear direction before end of this week.

Regards,
Mani