[Inpycon] Convince My Boss - Convincing made easy

Vipul Gupta vipulgupta2048 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 10 01:20:22 EDT 2018

Hi again,

I am glad to announce that Convince My Boss has been made a feature, from
this year at PyCon India by the collaborative efforts of the entire team.
It's live at [1].
What are you waiting for now, get your tickets for this year's PyCon India
today. Looking forward to seeing you all at the conference.

Happy Convincing.

[1] - https://in.pycon.org/2018/convince-my-boss.html