[Inpycon] Reckoning time

Soundharya AM soundharyabharatiya at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 04:00:04 EST 2018

Hi All,

I am Soundharya, working as the senior front-end engineer over here in
Bangalore. I would like to work with you guys in establishing the strong
community of user-base for Python.

If anything is needed from my side, please let me know.

I would be happy to help!

Best wishes and cheers!
Soundharya,
https://soundharyaam.com