[Inpycon] Rebooting PSSI

Anand Chitipothu anandology at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 23:19:21 EST 2018

Hello everyone,

PSSI as you know is the organization that was started to run PyCon India as
we need a formal organization to handle payments, pay taxes etc.

As of today, PSSI has become very inactive (toxic is probably a better
word), nothing moves forward there. Every discussion goes into arguments
and nothing important gets done.

This is the email that I've sent to the members of PSSI in November. As
usual it didn't go anywhere.

I'm putting the same proposal (see below) in front of the community and I
ask everyone to suggest what would a good way to resolve this.

Thanks,
Anand