[Inpycon] Reckoning time

Rajat Saini rajatvaidya14 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 00:24:48 EST 2018

On Wed, Mar 7, 2018 at 10:26 AM, Noufal Ibrahim <noufal at nibrahim.net.in>
wrote:

> In the interests of transparency and having proper archives, I think it's
> better to do it here. A conf. call means that only some people can
> participate and it won't be on the record.

+1, for Noufal's idea. As we have less amount of time with us to get ready
with PyCon India.

Let's, call every senior member who is associated with PyCon from past
years. And also call all the local volunteers for this who eagerly waiting
to volunteer for PyCon. So, that soon we are ready with a good team. Last
year I have contributed in website affairs and volunteered in all design
affairs. This time also I can help with that. But before that we need a
bunch of senior guys who can push us to make this event successful.

Rajat Saini
LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/in/rajataaron/> | Github
<https://github.com/rajataaron> | Website <http://www.rajatsaini.com>