[Inpycon] Pycon India 2018 - Proposal

Rajat Saini rajatvaidya14 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 00:23:44 EDT 2018

Can you guys please check if it is possible to conduct 2 days of dev
sprint. So in that way, we have a 4-day event. And if we go for 4-day event
then pricing of tickets should be reconsidered.

And as I can see on your Budget sheet that you have mentioned
IIT-Hyderabad. I hope you have considered the strength we get at PyCon. My
only concern is about the venue.

Rest looks fine to me.

Cheers!!!

On Sun, Mar 18, 2018 at 12:30 PM, satyakam goswami <satyaakam at gmail.com>
wrote:

> On Sun, Mar 18, 2018 at 11:46 AM, E Manivannan <
> elangovan.manivannan at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi All,
>>          Thank you for the support. Please find my proposal for the event
>> - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pwi69D-cfdiFN8vv6AMbdA
>> JwkIpDipMoB0DmQVaMoug/edit?usp=sharing
>>
>> I have 2 major concern both are highlighted in the document. Please
>> provide your input as comment or respond on this email thread.
>>

> Do not see the Venue options and there costing
> Finance can be handled by directly paying to the vendor from the sponsor
> or PSSI can release the amount to the vendor all these are much issues at
> much later stages.
> Tickets suggest and amount what the team things is reasonable
>
> ​more comments on the document
>

> cheers
> -Satya

Rajat Saini