[Inpycon] PyCon India | Workgroup Formation

Noufal Ibrahim KV noufal at nibrahim.net.in
Mon Mar 26 13:29:03 EDT 2018

Hi Chirag,
   It's likely, given past experience, that fresh volunteers will work
better if directly instructed. I think if you or someone else crawls
through the list looking for people who emailed saying that they
want to volunteer and then ask them directly to add their names, it
would give you more results.

   As for the areas which require more experience, I think separate
targeted emails will work better than general announcements.

Thanks.

On Mon, Mar 26 2018, Chirag Choudhary wrote:

> Hi all
>
> A gentle reminder, the last date for filling the work-group nomination form
> is March 28th, please fill the form before the deadline.

[...]

--
Cordially,
Noufal