[Inpycon] PyCon India 2018 | Suggestions for Keynote speakers

patel deven deven.patel2 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 31 15:38:51 EDT 2018

Hi,

I joined this group after reading the FAQ about PyCon Bengaluru from
Aug22. I would like to attend the conference (Bengaluru), but have no
clue as to what to expect and how I can  contribute. If there is a
registration process, it would be great if someone could throw some
light on it, as no information regarding this is listed on the FAQ
page.

regards,
D.Patel