[Inpycon] PyCon India 2018 Social Media Workgroup Meet #2

Sanchit Balchandani balchandani.sanchit at gmail.com
Thu May 3 11:08:55 EDT 2018

MoM:

Attendees:

- Chirag
- Marmik
- Satya
- Akansha
- Bharath
- Sanchit

Progress:

- WhatsApp group for volunteers is created, but we plan to invite all SM
volunteers to discord
- Requirements with design are shared and we are awaiting on generic
posters/banners for CFP, Sponsorship
- Email for Live Streaming is sent and we've received positive responses

Action Items:

- Invite volunteers on Discord
- Start more engagement on PyCon India Twitter and Facebook page
- Do a couple days drive for PyCon India announcement again once Volunteer
group is formed
- Use Tweetdeck or parallel apps on mobile (for SM WG members/Volunteers)
- Use Spreadsheet[1] shared by Satya for SM content planning
- SM guidelines to be created and shared soon
- CFP announcement: all channels [Contact Gaurav or Rajat from PyDelhi for
previous references]
- Make another pitch for sponsorship
- Check if publicizing on Instagram would help?
- Assign volunteers/WG members to post on different platforms

Regards,
Sanchit

​[1] -
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ww9gVH-qNVArRP6fnU4A2sGpu1FwCYLDcD1JTX_h0VI/