[Inpycon] Call For Proposals - PyCon India 2018

Jaidev Deshpande deshpande.jaidev at gmail.com
Sun May 6 13:48:35 EDT 2018

Hi,

We are glad to announce that the CFP for PyCon India 2018 is now open [1].

We are accepting proposals for talks and workshops until the 1st of July
2018, on Python related topics including but not limited to:

   1. Core python and Standard library - Language Features, Python
   Implementations, Extending Python and Standard Library
   2. Data science - Data Analysis, Scientific Computing, Machine Learning
   and Data Visualization
   3. Developer tools and Automation - Testing, CI/CD, Containers,
   Orchestration, Logging and Monitoring
   4. Embedded Python - MicroPython, Python on Hardware, Robotics, Arduino
   and Raspberry Pi
   5. Networking and Security - Network Programming, Async, Network
   Security and Encryption
   6. Web development - Web frameworks and RESTful APIs
   7. Others - Everything else that may be of interest to the audience of
   PyCon India

You can read more about the CFP here [2], and first-time speakers are
especially encouraged to take advantage of the new mentorship program.

Please help us reach a broader audience by sharing this news on social
media, as well as on other FOSS mailing lists.

Regards,

Jaidev Deshpande

[1] https://in.pycon.org/cfp/2018/proposals/

[2] https://in.pycon.org/blog/2018/announcing-cfp-2018.html