[Inpycon] Discord Usage Guidelines for Volunteers

Ananyo Maiti ananyoevo at gmail.com
Tue May 29 23:05:37 EDT 2018

Hi all,
We recently came to know volunteers were facing some difficulty in using
Discord, the communication platform we chose for volunteers. Discord has a
lot of good features and missing some. So I thought of compiling a document
to highlight all the features so that people can use it more comfortably
and follow all the updates. Here is the document[1] listing all the
features.

Do give it a read and let me know if there are other good features or
corrections required so that I can update the doc.

[1]:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1plnbBtqQnbP4-gYNnWwfp9QNhdJ7vlCoFYfvTgacwuA/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks,
Ananyo