[Inpycon] Regarding Pycon student tickets

Sanchit Balchandani balchandani.sanchit at gmail.com
Thu May 31 14:14:37 EDT 2018

Hi Akshita,

Anyone buying student ticket would have to show a valid student ID card at
the time of registration. So I'd request you to buy early bird ticket,
considering you are completing your graduation in July.

Also, regarding workshop proposal selection and mentorship, please write to
cfp at in.pycon.org, CFP team will revert back to you.

Thanks,
Sanchit Balchandani
LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/in/inovizz/> | GitHub