[Inpycon] PyCon India Social Media Access

Sanchit Balchandani balchandani.sanchit at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 04:16:24 EST 2018

FYI,

During SM promotions of PyCon India 2018, I had shared PyCon India twitter
account access with few volunteers. Today on a precautionary basis, I've
changed the password and shared it privately with Mani(PyConIndia 2018 -
Chair).

Anyone who will be taking care of social media next year can get the access
credentials from Mani or me. If anyone else relevant shall have access to
SM credentials at the moment please let me know, I'll do the needful.

Also, please feel free to reply to this email if you have any
questions/concerns.

Regards,
Sanchit