[Inpycon] Feedback for Future PyCon Conferences

Ramanathan Ramakrishnamoorthy ramanathanhari at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 08:12:29 EDT 2018

Hello Kaustubh - It is great to know that you enjoyed PyCon India, 2018.

Also, many thanks for letting us know your constructive feedback. We will
keep these in consideration when planning for the future PyCons. As you
mentioned, hoping that you will be part of the guiding/organizing team.

Looking forward to meeting you in the next PyCon India.

Best,
Ram.