[Inpycon] Whom to send requests for Transfer/Cancellation/Availability of tickets

Ananyo Maiti ananyoevo at gmail.com
Sun Sep 16 12:53:05 EDT 2018

On Sun, Sep 16, 2018 at 3:57 PM Ananyo Maiti <ananyoevo at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
> For the past week there are a multiple requests of Ticket
> Transfer/Cancellations for PyCon India and queries regarding it in the
> mailing list. It's been hard to keep track of all the requests.
>
> So from now onwards please send your requests or queries to
> tickets at hydpy.org as it will easier to track the requests.
>
> Due to some technical difficulties we had to close the ticket Transfer
> option in explara.
>
> Transfers can be possible till 30th September beyond which we will not be
> taking any new request. We will be updating the website regarding that
> shortly.
>
> Also due to a lot of incoming requests it's taking some time to reply to
> the emails. We are trying to reply as early as possible and process as many
> requests as possible.
>
> See you all at PyCon India !

Also it would be good if the requests sent contain these following
information before hand in the email so that tickets team can process the
request faster without needing to wait for  reply

For Transfer

Order No, Registration No (Of the Buyer)

First Name:
Last Name:
Mobile Number:
Email Address:
T-Shirt Size:
Occupation:
College/Organisation you represent:
Years in College/Experience:

(These are the details of the attendee to whom the ticket is to be
transferred)

For Cancellation
Order No, Registration No

Note: Cancellations are subject to availability of Wait listed ticket
requests. No direct refunds will be made now. Only Transfers will be made
to those who are wait listed.

Thanks,
Ananya

ᐧ