[Inpycon] Programming problems based on numpy

satyakam goswami satyaakam at gmail.com
Mon Apr 8 08:59:55 EDT 2019

On Mon, Apr 8, 2019 at 6:17 PM Debajyoti Ghosh <4u.debajyoti at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Though there are powerful functions within numpy, I'm looking for some
> exercise/programming problems where more than one numpy functions may apply
> to solve.
> Do you have any pointers of such set of problems?
> I think mathematicians are the right person to give us some programming
> problems based on numpy.

Hi Debajyoti,
you would get some answers if you can you post your Technical queries on
the mailing list and local python users  around you this site
http://python.org.in/ is one such place where you will find
more people who would answer your questions

this mailing list is mostly for discussions around PyCon India Conference
and its community related activities.

thanks
-Satya
Satyakam.dev <http://satyakam.dev/> | afrost.org | fossevents.in
<http://www.fossevents.in/>
** For all official purposes use my name as Satyakam Goswami **