[Inpycon] CFP Promotion

Vijay Kumar vijaykumar at bravegnu.org
Tue Apr 9 00:42:02 EDT 2019

Hi Everyone,
The CFP process is a key aspect of PyCon India. The quality of the
conference depends to a great extent on the proposal submission and the
selection process. We hope with the community's support we can reach out
to speakers from diverse backgrounds.

We have template variants for promoting the CFP at
https://github.com/pythonindia/inpycon2019-tasks/wiki/CFP-Promotion
Please use them to promote the CFP through meetup groups and to
Pythonistas near you.

While writing mails to people, is the best way to reach out to potential
speakers, you can also help us by re-tweeting / sharing our posts on
Twitter and Facebook:

  * https://twitter.com/pyconindia/status/1114016468155297792
  * https://www.facebook.com/PyConIndia/posts/2359549274067101

Regards,