[Inpycon] Indian Keynote Speaker

Vijay Kumar vijaykumar at bravegnu.org
Thu Apr 11 01:03:00 EDT 2019

Hi Everyone,
We wanted to get the International keynote speakers finalized first,
because more advanced planning and logistics is involved. With the
international keynote speakers in place, we are planning to make
contacts with Indian keynote speakers starting from Tuesday, next
week.

So far we have received 4 suggestions for Indian keynote speakers. We
would like check if there any further suggestions for Indian keynote
speakers, before making contacts with the speakers. If there are
further suggestions, please send in your suggestions before Tuesday.

Regards,
Vijay