[Inpycon] Announcing AQR as Platinum Sponsor

Rengaraj D sakthirengaraj at gmail.com
Mon Aug 5 01:19:04 EDT 2019

Hi Everyone,
We are happy to introduce our Platinum sponsor AQR Capital India Services LLP!

AQR is a global investment firm built at the intersection of financial
theory and practical application. We strive to deliver concrete,
long-term results by looking past market noise to identify and isolate
the factors that matter most, and by developing ideas that stand up to
rigorous testing. By putting theory into practice, we have become a
leader in alternative strategies and an innovator in traditional
portfolio management since 1998.

At AQR India, our employees share a common spirit of academic
excellence, intellectual honesty and an unwavering commitment to
seeking the truth. We’re determined to know what makes financial
markets tick – and we’ll ask every question and challenge every
assumption. We recognize and respect the power of collaboration and
believe transparency and openness to new ideas leads to innovation.

Like, share and retweet our social media announcements:

https://twitter.com/pyconindia/status/1158238189854683136
https://www.linkedin.com/posts/pyconindia_pyconindia2019-python-activity-6564005030507175936-84q0
https://www.facebook.com/PyConIndia/photos/a.459689610719753/2567222519966441/

Regards,