[Inpycon] Announcing AWS as Gold Sponsor

Rengaraj D sakthirengaraj at gmail.com
Wed Aug 7 10:31:27 EDT 2019

Hi

We are happy to introduce our Gold sponsor Amazon Web Services!

For 13 years, Amazon Web Services has been the world’s most
comprehensive and broadly adopted cloud platform. AWS offers over 165
fully-featured services for computing, storage, databases, networking,
analytics, robotics, machine learning, and artificial intelligence
(AI), Internet of Things (IoT), mobile, security, hybrid, virtual and
augmented reality (VR and AR), media, and application development,
deployment, and management from 66 Availability Zones (AZs) within 21
geographic regions, spanning the U.S., Australia, Brazil, Canada,
China, France, Germany, Hong Kong Special Administrative Region,
India, Ireland, Japan, Korea, Singapore, Sweden, and the UK. Millions
of customers--including the fastest-growing startups, the largest
enterprises and leading government agencies--trust AWS to power their
infrastructure, become more agile and lower costs. To learn more
about AWS, visit https://aws.amazon.com

Like, share and retweet our social media announcements:

* https://twitter.com/pyconindia/status/1159014993070682112
* https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6564782015474954240
* https://www.facebook.com/PyConIndia/photos/a.459689610719753/2571070196248340/?type=3&theater

Regards,