[Inpycon] Announcing Ericsson as our Gold Sponsor

ABHISHEK MISHRA abhi.mishra922 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 15 03:42:14 EDT 2019

Hi Everyone,

We are happy to introduce our Gold sponsor Ericsson!

Ericsson is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication
Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile
traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of
connectivity by
creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt
and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world.
For more than 140 years, our ideas, technology and people have changed the
world:
real turning points that have transformed lives, industries and society as
a whole.

Website Link: https://www.ericsson.com

Like, share and retweet our social media announcements:

   - https://www.facebook.com/PyConIndia/posts/2585233921498634
   -
   https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6567663811078254592
   - https://twitter.com/pyconindia/status/1161894014569725952