[Inpycon] Announcing HappyFox as our Gold Sponsor

ABHISHEK MISHRA abhi.mishra922 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 15 03:50:55 EDT 2019

Hi Everyone,

We are happy to introduce our Gold sponsor HappyFox!

HappyFox is a SaaS-based customer support platform. We offer an
enterprise-grade
help desk ticketing system and an intuitively designed live chat software.
Recently, we launched an AI chatbot solution and a Business Intelligence
product for enterprises.

HappyFox has been rated as the ‘Best Help Desk Software’ by PC Magazine for
the
last 4 years in a row. We serve over 12,000 companies in over 70 countries
across education,
media, e-commerce, retail, IT,manufacturing, non-profit, government, and
many other verticals.

At HappyFox, we strongly believe in the simplicity of design and delivering
tangible value upfront.
We strive to bring “happy” back into the support function of any
organization. Our thoughtfully
built products focus on the productivity and success of its users.

HappyFox is headquartered in Irvine, California. The product and
engineering teams work their
magic from the HappyFox Product Studio in Chennai, India. For more
information visit https://happyfox.com.

Like, share and retweet our social media announcements:

   - https://twitter.com/pyconindia/status/1161899650443444224
   -
   https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6567665711387373568
   - https://www.facebook.com/PyConIndia/posts/2585253328163360