[Inpycon] Announcing Innovaccer as our Gold Sponsor

Rengaraj D sakthirengaraj at gmail.com
Fri Aug 16 01:22:50 EDT 2019

Hi Everyone

We are happy to introduce our Gold sponsor Innovaccer!

Innovaccer Inc. is a leading healthcare data activation company
committed to making a powerful difference in the way healthcare
organizations leverage Big Data to deliver patient care. Innovaccer’s
aim is to make full use of all the data healthcare has worked so hard
to collect with its suite of AI-enabled solutions and to right the
wrongs of healthcare technology. Funded by Microsoft’s venture fund,
M12, West bridge, Lightspeed Ventures, Innovaccer’s products enable
over 10,000 providers to transform care delivery across 500+
locations. The company has been recognized by Forbes, Gartner, Tech
Crunch, KLAS, WSJ, among others and is based in San Francisco with
offices all over the United States and Asia.

Website Link: https://www.innovaccer.com/

Like, share and retweet our social media announcements:

* https://twitter.com/pyconindia/status/1162220372688719872
* https://www.facebook.com/PyConIndia/posts/2586871404668219
* https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6567986284890021888

Regards,