[Inpycon] Announcing Pipal Academy as our Silver Sponsor

Rengaraj D sakthirengaraj at gmail.com
Fri Aug 16 01:31:32 EDT 2019

Hi Everyone

We are happy to introduce our Silver sponsor Pipal Academy!

Pipal Academy is a collective of experienced technologists, who care
deeply about the art of software development. They offer in-depth
courses on niche technical topics. We regularly conduct public
workshops and also offer on site corporate trainings. Our courses are
targeted at professional software developers and we make sure they are
hands-on and interactive. Very often the participants finish our
courses with lot of excitement and joy of learning.

Website Link: https://pipal.in/

Like, share and retweet our social media announcements:

* https://twitter.com/pyconindia/status/1162230177541177346
* https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6567989781534478336
* https://www.facebook.com/PyConIndia/posts/2586890937999599

Regards,