[Inpycon] Announcing Pramati as our Silver Sponsor

Rengaraj D sakthirengaraj at gmail.com
Fri Aug 16 02:27:15 EDT 2019

Hi Everyone

We are happy to introduce our Silver sponsor Pramati!

Pramati Technologies, a privately held software company, builds
independent technology businesses focused on profitable, well-defined
markets in digital, social, mobile, and cloud computing. Among its
ventures are the low-code platform vendor WaveMaker Inc., the
micro-apps platform SpotCues Inc., and the enterprise innovation
services company Imaginea Technologies Inc. Pramati seeds ideas
through its Mountain View based startup accelerator arm, Pramati Prism
that nurtures and scales them into profitable ventures. The portfolio
includes the strong authentication service provider ThumbSignin, the
delivery automation platform HyScale, micro-conversions solution
Chatlets.ai, and the API management platform Apitive. Pramati
Technologies started as a pioneering Java middleware company in 1998
and since has continued to invest in products and services in frontier
technology areas. It has 1500+ employees with offices in Hyderabad,
Chennai, Bengaluru, Mountain View, and London. For more information,
visit www.pramati.com

Like, share and retweet our social media announcements:

* https://twitter.com/pyconindia/status/1162229856567844864
* https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6567988233723047936/
* https://www.facebook.com/PyConIndia/posts/2586881804667179

Regards,