[Inpycon] School Students @ PyCon India

Vijay Kumar vijaykumar at bravegnu.org
Wed Aug 21 02:59:13 EDT 2019

Hi Everyone,
With Python increasingly being adopted by schools, school student and
teachers are becoming part of the already diverse Python user community.

There are many schools, that need support to help students learn the
language. We hope this will be addressed by workshops for school
students and teachers, through our Python Express platform. Atul is
leading the effort in this direction.

At the other end of the spectrum are kids who have leveraged available
resources, and have developed a passion towards the language and the
open source ecosystem around it. Many of them have also built their own
projects using Python and related tools. We would like to encourage
these kids and provide them space at the conference to present their
work as well. We hope the poster presentation will be a nice way to
interact with these kids, and to learn and get inspired from them.

If you are are aware of such kids, please encourage them to submit a
poster to PyCon India at https://in.pycon.org/cfp/posters-2019/proposals/

Regards,
Vijay