[Inpycon] Announcing Xapo as our InKind Sponsor

Rengaraj D sakthirengaraj at gmail.com
Mon Aug 26 01:24:59 EDT 2019

Hi Everyone

We are happy to introduce our InKind sponsor Xapo!

Xapo is a fast-growing, global fintech company building a way for
users all over the world to send, receive, spend, and store their
money globally and safely. We're firm believers that no matter who you
are or where you're from, you deserve easy access to digital financial
services.

Launched in 2014 by Wences Casares (CEO) & Federico Murrone (COO),
Xapo has made an unparalleled investment in security infrastructure,
assembled a renowned advisory board, and raised $40M from top venture
capital firms in Silicon Valley & the world.

Today, we are a fully distributed team of 250+ Xapiens working from
50+ countries. At Xapo, we embrace our differences and actively foster
an inclusive environment where we all can thrive. We’re a flexible,
family friendly environment, and we recognize that everyone has
commitments outside of work. We have a goal of reaching gender parity
and strongly encourage women to apply to our open positions. Diversity
is not a tagline at Xapo; it is our foundation.

Website Link: https://www.xapo.com/

Like, share and retweet our social media announcements:

* https://twitter.com/pyconindia/status/1165851552386404352?s=19
* https://www.linkedin.com/posts/pyconindia_pyconindia2019-python-activity-6571618472646795264-Tcrw
* https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2605324539489572&id=133849919970392

Regards,