[Inpycon] Announcing EDII-TN as our Gold Sponsor

Rengaraj D sakthirengaraj at gmail.com
Wed Aug 28 02:36:13 EDT 2019

Hi Everyone

We are happy to introduce our Gold sponsor EDII-TN!

EDII (Entrepreneurship Development and Innovation Institute), a
society established by the Government of Tamil Nadu, to foster
entrepreneurship and innovation in the State. Recently State
Government launched the Tamil Nadu Startup and Innovation Policy which
aims at creating a conducive entrepreneurial ecosystem in the state
through various initiatives including upskilling of human capital,
delegation programs etc. Being the nodal agency of the policy, EDII
partners with various active startup and tech communities at every
possible avenue to realise the vision of the policy.

Website Link: https://editn.in/

Like, share and retweet our social media announcements:

* https://twitter.com/pyconindia/status/1166565819112931331
* https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6572334245598060544
* https://www.facebook.com/PyConIndia/posts/2609045805784112

Regards,