[Inpycon] School Students @ PyCon India

Atul UDUPI atuludupi at live.com
Sat Aug 31 22:02:54 EDT 2019

Atul UDUPI has shared OneDrive files with you. To view them, click the links below.
<https://1drv.ms/b/s!AgOda7bNdWgLglLxbhwl2Uou4AJm>
[https://r1.res.office365.com/owa/prem/images/dc-pdf_20.png]<https://1drv.ms/b/s!AgOda7bNdWgLglLxbhwl2Uou4AJm>
Glimpse%20-%20Aug31-Python%20for%20Kids.pdf<https://1drv.ms/b/s!AgOda7bNdWgLglLxbhwl2Uou4AJm>

<https://1drv.ms/b/s!AgOda7bNdWgLglOO746_Z3PNGNhb>
[https://r1.res.office365.com/owa/prem/images/dc-pdf_20.png]<https://1drv.ms/b/s!AgOda7bNdWgLglOO746_Z3PNGNhb>
Udupi%20Region%20-Python%20Workshop%20Plan.pdf<https://1drv.ms/b/s!AgOda7bNdWgLglOO746_Z3PNGNhb>

<https://1drv.ms/b/s!AgOda7bNdWgLglTWKRhIRUo01gIK>
[https://r1.res.office365.com/owa/prem/images/dc-pdf_20.png]<https://1drv.ms/b/s!AgOda7bNdWgLglTWKRhIRUo01gIK>
Python_Workshop_Invitation_.pdf<https://1drv.ms/b/s!AgOda7bNdWgLglTWKRhIRUo01gIK>

Dear Team,

I am happy to share with you all that SMVITM team from Bantakal, Udupi, Karnataka has successfully conducted an one day python workshop to 6 Schools students from Udupi, Karnataka region today 31st Aug 2019.

This is purely a voluntary & non-commercial  event with a sincere intent to help  and develop young python developers from the school level.

During this initial stage, SMVITM  team  has planned and committed to spread the python awareness to total 17 schools around Udupi, karnataka region.  I have also attached their training plan calendar for your reference.

SMVITM management team  and their engineering student community is keen to build an ongoing python skill development and project support channel with all near by schools and help in developing a best in class  pool of python developers.

Kindly find attached glimpses of the workshop and feedback from the school management  from todays workshop.

I take the liberty  and on behalf of Python developer community, I would like to thank and congratulate Dr. Thirumaleshwara Bhat - Principal of SMVITM, Dr. Vasudeva Sir  HOD CS department, entire management team and the students community for their  sincere effort and contribution towards  Python developer community.

Regards
Atul
I am a Mentor of Change!!  Are you?