[Inpycon] Chennai for PyCon India 2019

qua non akshayaurora at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 09:32:03 EST 2019

+1 for Chennai as a venue for PyCon India.

Personally I feel PyCon should be happening in places where it could be of
most impact. .
To have PyCon India in a place not cause it has a good community but cause
such a event would boost the community in that place.

Kind Regards
P.S would love if there was a way to have PyCon India in places like
Kerala, Himachal,  Rajasthan, J&K, Punjab, Arunachal Pradesh in the future.