[Inpycon] Keynote Speaker Suggestions

Vijay Kumar vijaykumar at bravegnu.org
Mon Feb 11 00:36:24 EST 2019

Hi Everyone,
While we wait for the confirmation of the dates, we can start the
keynote speaker selection process. For people new to the conference, the
keynotes at PyCon India, are inspiring talks from speakers, that leave a
lasting impact on the conference attendees. The keynote speakers also
help to tip the scales, for people having second thoughts about
attending the conference. This increases participation in the conference
and enriches the overall experience of the conference.

As indicated in the proposal we will be having 4 keynote speakers.
Please send in your keynote speaker suggestion, to the mailing list.
Please send in one keynote speaker suggestion per mail, containing a
brief description about the speaker. If you like a suggestion, use +1
style voting to indicate preference for a particular keynote speaker.
Once the dates are confirmed, we will ping the keynote speakers in the
order of preference.

Regards,
Vijay