[Inpycon] Mailing list guidelines

Shashank abc at shanky.xyz
Mon Feb 11 06:34:30 EST 2019

Hey Satyaakam,

-------- Original Message --------
On 11 Feb 2019, 4:56 PM, satyakam goswami wrote:

On Thu, Feb 7, 2019 at 11:26 AM satyakam goswami  wrote:

I would suggest adding this to the mailing list subscription template which welcomes the user for the very first time.

added the etiquette link to welcome message.

added the mailing list guidelines list to the footer of both digest as well as normal mode, testing it now.

thanks,

-Satya

Satyaakam.net | afrost.org | fossevents.in
** For all official purposes use my name as Satyakam Goswami **

There's no header now.

---
Shashank | realslimshanky
https://shanky.xyz