[Inpycon] Placeholder website for PyCon India 2019

Vijay Kumar vijaykumar at bravegnu.org
Fri Feb 22 01:30:15 EST 2019

On Friday 22 February 2019 11:19 AM, Ayush Agarwal wrote:

> Hello everyone,
> Letstream, a recently launched IT Company which has worked on many
> projects, would like to volunteer for the development of website for
> Pycon 2019. I as an individual is a fan of Pycon and has been
> attending it since 2017.
>
> We would be happy to work on providing the design, framework and other
> automations whatsoever required for this year's pycon.

Hi Ayush,
Thanks for reaching out. We are already working with a vendor for the
design. And there are volunteers engaged in the development of the
framework. But we can definitely use your support in this regard. Please
"Watch" the GitHub repo https://github.com/pythonindia/inpycon2019 where
we will be creating tasks, that volunteers can take up.

Regards,
Vijay