[Inpycon] Design for PyCon India 2019

Sharmila Gopirajan sharmila.gopirajan at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 10:26:14 EST 2019

The concept used for the first three logos are good. The third one looks
good. Since the logos are a bit detailed, we need to ensure that it can be
replicated well on the necessary articles (banners, volunteer id cards,
notebooks? (Not sure of the articles))

Logo Concept 5 might be interpreted to have political connotations,
especially with elections around the corner. Just my thought :)

Color Schema 1 works best. The text stands out better. Followed by Color
Schema 2. Is it just me or does the tower actually have two eyes penciled
in and a stern mouth?