[Inpycon] Keynote Speaker Suggestions

Pradyun Gedam pradyunsg at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 04:46:08 EST 2019

On Mon, Feb 25, 2019 at 3:10 PM Mohammed Sufiyan <sufiyanvs at gmail.com> wrote:

> I would suggest Speaker from renowned Cloud Tech Startup went IPO Last year.
>
> Mohammed Imran K R:  Imran runs E2E’s cloud computing operations and initiatives using his extensive experience in cloud computing, networking, and open-source software. During the initial stages of his career, he worked on Wireless Network protocols (IEEE 802.11) and he continued pursuing his interest in Wireless Network Protocols by researching and submitting his thesis in MS in Information and Communication (by Research). Imran has been an avid user and supporter of Open Source and has deployed FOSS solutions on different domains for leading organizations and educational institutions. At E2E Networks, he follows the same Open Source passion to help teams create innovative, creative, efficient, and reliable products and solutions.
>
> https://www.linkedin.com/in/mohamed-imran-k-r-b115157/
>

> https://www.e2enetworks.com/team/mohammed-imran/

To paraphrase someone else on this -- The period for taking suggestions
for Keynote speakers is closed now. Given that there was a deadline, it
would be unfair to allow new suggestions now.

The final "roster" / list of suggestions that came from the community,
can be found on GitHub. [1]

[1]: https://github.com/pythonindia/inpycon2019-tasks/wiki/Keynote-Speaker-Selection

Best,
Pradyun