[Inpycon] PyCon India 2019 Proposal v2

Kushal Das kushaldas at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 12:44:09 EST 2019

On Mon, Feb 25, 2019 at 10:54 PM Sharmila Gopirajan
<sharmila.gopirajan at gmail.com> wrote:

> I didn't realise the venue was split until you spelt it out.
>
> The first thought is :
>
> Organisers, event management, attendee management, catering : all of these should be managed in both the venues. Would that be feasible? Maybe I don't understand the proposal properly?

Hi,

Can you please follow the mailing list guidelines and do not top post
to the list. Inline posting helps us
the context of the reply and also no HTML emails please.

Here is the mailing list guidelines for a reference:

Kushal
--
Staff, Freedom of the Press Foundation
CPython Core Developer